Gigantic talent (regen) - pun intended.

No it doesn't. Tall players shouldn't always have high jumping stats at all. Jumping means exactly what it says on the tin, how well they can jump. It's about more than distance, it's also about timing.

No it doesn't.

Jumping is how high off the ground they can get their head which means height + additional distance from the "leap"

Two players with the same jumping attribute can reach the same distance in the air irrelevant of their height.

No it doesn't. Tall players shouldn't always have high jumping stats at all. Jumping means exactly what it says on the tin, how well they can jump. It's about more than distance, it's also about timing.

Jumping is physical and includes height. The mental aspects (like timing) come under things like anticipation, concentration, and bravery.

6'11 should have 20, even if he can't jump at all.

6'11 should have 20, even if he can't jump at all.

That would imply no one could jump any higher than 6'11" though wouldn't it.

I thought I read somewhere that 8' was the limit and resulted in 20 jumping but I could be wrong.

That would imply no one could jump any higher than 6'11" though wouldn't it.

I thought I read somewhere that 8' was the limit and resulted in 20 jumping but I could be wrong.

Bet this guy could beat 8' :cool: If you're right though, this guy only needs to jump 13", which I'm sure most footballers can. Therefore, he should have 20 for jumping.

Is this edited? Because in all my years of playing the game I've never seen a regen over 6 " 6, and also the jumping stat seems to point towards an edit too:confused:

6'8" is the tallest in my save with jumping ranging from 15-19 on those I can see.

At the other end 5'2" is the smallest.

In the screenshot in the OP, he's only 16 years old. The jumping "13" stat is probably due to this.

Jumping is a physical attribute and this should, among with other physical attributes, have a lot of scope for improvement, given his age.

In the screenshot in the OP, he's only 16 years old. The jumping "13" stat is probably due to this.

Jumping is a physical attribute and this should, among with other physical attributes, have a lot of scope for improvement, given his age.

Still, being that tall (210 cm) he should automatically have very high Jumping. Maybe not 20 to begin with, but definitely 18 at least.

I have not edited anything, even though this is a shared game with my nephew. I do not see why he would have edited a player NOT in his team.

Not since CM97/98 have I had a player of such calibre. (back then regens WERE regens!)

I have noticed this player score a few goals from the half way line with unstoppable rocket shots, which might make me believe he's probably bugged, but nothing edited on my side as far as I know.

As I said, only noticed him when he scored goals against me - he was not even in my team. He is a regen that appeared as soon as the game was loaded up.

FMRTE is not even installed on this pc. :) Currently running 10.3.0 patch using STEAM.

I do not see the point of making a thread about an edited player, im an old man - do not see the point in such childish endeavours...:rolleyes:

Archived