Ever bought a NT squad

Has anyone ever bought a whole national squad to theyre league team? I thought I'd give it a go once i get my league team finances up for it. Thinking of Holland's national team as Im theyre manager as well and most of the players say me as one of theyre favourites, so should make it bit easier as well.

I always try to buy players with the same nationality as the league I`m playing in.

On my Lyon game the french U19 team had 2 players from Auxerre. The rest of the players were from my team! :)

Gives a little bit of extra challenge to do it this way.

I always try to buy players with the same nationality as the league I`m playing in.

On my Lyon game the french U19 team had 2 players from Auxerre. The rest of the players were from my team! :)

Gives a little bit of extra challenge to do it this way.

My domestic player bias is 1. (I assume that has something to do with the following).. I just look for bargains and prospects no matter where theyre from..

Has anyone ever bought a whole national squad to theyre league team? I thought I'd give it a go once i get my league team finances up for it. Thinking of Holland's national team as Im theyre manager as well and most of the players say me as one of theyre favourites, so should make it bit easier as well.

just have two american cente halfs bout playing international and club.. wouldn't bring in a whole national team as i need 8 home grown players and 4 trained by the club when in the championship

• SI Staff

I did this in CM 01/02 when I was both Lazio and Italy manager and I had basically my entire international team at my club. I couldn't resist though and had a couple of players from Argentina.

Archived