My Reputation

When I started my save, It was just for fun, not ment to be serious and just to get a feel of the game, so I selected the best reputation but now im regretting it but Im like in 2019 and cba starting over. Is they a way [FMRTE] to change my rep to that of a local sunday league kinda low ?

I presume yes.

But why would you change it? If you are tired of your current manager just add a new one in the current save. Do you want to experiment on what would happen at your club if you'd have very low reputation?

I actually have another manager on the save in the Championship but I have built an awesome team at Chelsea and the thought of some other manager selling my players and not winning annoys me so im staying, but i want my rep to be shyt.

You can set the number you want your reputation to be in there editor. There are 3 parts of reputation though with Current Reputation affecting what you are regarded as in terms of world class, continental or whatever. You can change your home reputation and world reputation as well.

Archived