Playing against teams with a low reputation

Bit annoying this one, recently started a game with Burnley and im doing OK, mid table keeping them up making a profit, good first season... only thing i have discoverd is i cant get results against low reputation teams

i have beaten Arsenal, man city, drew with chelsea and man utd

but i constantly lose to low rep teams this season... west ham, wolves, birmingham

i cant find the way to motivate te team for these matches

have tried everything

changed my tactics

anyone have any tips or any similar problems?

its just starting to get to me.. cos its not only this save.. i have the problem on other games too

but its like i can have a run of bout 3/4 wins... everythin looks good then along come hull who beat me 3-1 even though they've lost their last 5

You might wanna try to tell them you exspect to win the match, atleast make sure teamtalk isnt repetitive.

And smash the fine hammer, when your lads whistles in the corner. Anything below 6.5 as an average, is death penalty. ofc this is not recommendable to abuse, as the harmony will take a hit in the long run. I do run a zero policy though, I am very short tempered. :p

You can also try and point out what striker on the opposing team to watch out for, or tell their manager suck before the match... in the end, it's 3 points right? hehe

But as in life, everything you do, can hit you as a dagger in the back, so watch out.

Focus on your tactics and play to your strengths. If you have better players than them technically (or you are playing a tight match at home), try to control the game through possession (use 'control' strategy). If you are worse in technical quality, or similar and playing away, adopt a 'standard' strategy and kick lumps out of their strikers.

Roast your players when they are not doing enough. Don't be scared to push high up the pitch and spread wide if it is a match you should definitely be winning.

I know this all sounds fairly obvious and generic but maybe it will spark some ideas.

im trying it like

but im worried about keep changing the tactics

i only have a few technically gifted players

the rest are average at best

but only had 4mil to work with

im basically got a good midfield

and ok defence

so counter attacking is working

but not against rubbish teams... they seem to score early or late

and hold on for the rest

How are the rubbish teams scoring against you? Set pieces? Counter attacks? have a look at the goals and see if you can identify anything in common, like whether the ball is coming from the same parts of the pitch or whether fast strikers are running onto through balls behind your defence.

It sounds like you might be playing too defensively against weaker teams at first glance but it's hard to tell so easily.

You might wanna try to tell them you exspect to win the match, atleast make sure teamtalk isnt repetitive.

And smash the fine hammer, when your lads whistles in the corner. Anything below 6.5 as an average, is death penalty. ofc this is not recommendable to abuse, as the harmony will take a hit in the long run. I do run a zero policy though, I am very short tempered. :p

You can also try and point out what striker on the opposing team to watch out for, or tell their manager suck before the match... in the end, it's 3 points right? hehe

But as in life, everything you do, can hit you as a dagger in the back, so watch out.

what does smash the fine hammer bit mean? are you saying players on 6.5 or less should be fined?

Archived