Lack of harmony - help!

its a vicious cycle that i dont know how to get out of

the players claim there is a lack of harmony leading to bad performances, but they were fine and suddenly they started losing.

is there a way to get rid of the lack of harmony? the old call team meeting button seems to have disappeared and i need help cus changes in tactics etc dont seem to be working

its a vicious cycle that i dont know how to get out of

the players claim there is a lack of harmony leading to bad performances, but they were fine and suddenly they started losing.

is there a way to get rid of the lack of harmony? the old call team meeting button seems to have disappeared and i need help cus changes in tactics etc dont seem to be working

If you keep winning matches and offer your players better contracts, this problem will go away! :)

If you keep winning matches and offer your players better contracts, this problem will go away! :)

the whole problem is the team wont win matches, because of the problems everyone is playing poorly and losing

it just came from nowhere, i thought id finally cracked it tactics wise after 3 wins on the bounce, then out of the blue came 6 awful defeats

Find out who is unhappy for whatever reason (lack of first team football, wants a new contract etc) and solve their problems. Once everyone is happy again, this will go away. To prevent this you just need to keep on top of players getting unhappy, listen to your backroom staff as they usually tell you about any problems in advance.

its just a general lack of harmony amongst the squad. apparently team meetings are only possible when suggested and apparently they had no good effect and were a waste of time. whats the point in team meetings then cus every time ive witnessed one, which is quite a few, it has a negative effect

its just a general lack of harmony amongst the squad. apparently team meetings are only possible when suggested and apparently they had no good effect and were a waste of time. whats the point in team meetings then cus every time ive witnessed one, which is quite a few, it has a negative effect

I've seen them work, you just need to be totally sure you're asking the right player to do them.

There is likely been something else that made some of your players unhappy in the first place. It is very rare for serious squad harmony issues to suddenly erupt for no reason.

However, you should have less problems if you try and keep players with similar personality types in your squad. I am guessing you have a few misfits personality-wise, who you should probably try and ship out to prevent the problem being sparked off again once you have dealt with it.

Find out who is unhappy for whatever reason (lack of first team football, wants a new contract etc) and solve their problems. Once everyone is happy again, this will go away. To prevent this you just need to keep on top of players getting unhappy, listen to your backroom staff as they usually tell you about any problems in advance.

Doesnt work, Ive had a few players get unhappy at a low league position, then some get worried about the LOH. I improved the league position and all the players were happy about the league position but there were a few others worried about the LOH but they were the only ones unhappy. You get the snowball effect where they all worried about the LOH and the only players who are unhappy in your squad are the ones worried about the LOH!

Sell the complaining lad, especially if he is your captain or vice captain.

I once had an unsettled captain and he affected the whole squad, I even won a promotion to the EPL and the team still suffered lack of squad harmony. Sold him during the transfer window and the lack of harmony problem was finally solved.

Doesnt work, Ive had a few players get unhappy at a low league position, then some get worried about the LOH. I improved the league position and all the players were happy about the league position but there were a few others worried about the LOH but they were the only ones unhappy. You get the snowball effect where they all worried about the LOH and the only players who are unhappy in your squad are the ones worried about the LOH!

Always worked for me when I've had this problem. You have to look through every one of your squad and see if they have problems. Improving the league position isn't going to make everyone happy.

Archived