Strikers scoring ..?

I'm currently using a 4-4-2 diamond (4-1-2-1-2), and with an advanced playmaker, two wingers, and a trequartista and target man up front. My target man is leading the league in goals scored (can't remember the number though), and right behind him is the trequartista. The backup to the trequartista is also doing well, with something like 14~15 goals, and the backup target man also has like 12.

Those are the roles I've used, but I've tweaked the individual instructions a lot for each individual player, so I really don't know if they are as effective if you were to just use them as they are.

My AMC which i play in MCa in a flat 4-4-2 is my top scorer this year and last year with like 25 goals from 30 games, thing is he oftern scores goals from corners as i place him out side the box to lurk..

My top striker has 21 goals in 30 games, i dont use the wizard, i have made a tactic from the old style so what his overall instructions resemble i'm not really sure..

Classic 4-4-2 formation, with the more "creative" of the two strikers set to normal mentality, the other one is set to full attacking. Both are set to run with the ball often, run from deep and long shots are set to sometimes, and crossing/through balls are set to rarely. The two players I have playing as the creative striker (listed as FC) have scored 23 and 18 goals, respectively, this season. I have 3 other strikers that have all scored at least 7 goals playing as the all-out attacker (listed as ST.)

I find that fast strikers who are good at dribbling and set to poacher always do very well and tall strikers good at heading and set to target man do quite badly.

Heading is generally crap which is why taller strikers don't do as well unless they can also finish with their feet. The vast majority of my goals are scored from long shots or breakaways/through passes.

Im using a 4-3-3, with a supporting target man and to attacking advanced forwards. I've got the 2 best strikers in the game and another good goal scorer, and I've just signed the 3rd best stiker on the game, so hopefully i'll be hitting 100 goals next season

P.S. I've just won my first top league title ( English premiership ) :D

I find that fast strikers who are good at dribbling and set to poacher always do very well and tall strikers good at heading and set to target man do quite badly.

O rly?

Tell that to Fernando Llorente!

spainvengland.jpg

llorentegoals.jpg

10-11llorente.jpg

09-10llorente.jpg

I have more...

My best results with strikers have always been with a TM--> Support and a Poacher--> Attack.

I played an advanced forward and a poacher in my last season with Boro in the Championship. My advanced forward scored 40 odd goals in 40 odd appearances and my poacher scored about 20 goals and layed on a fair few assists too. Probably also down to my central midfielder who layed on 30 odd assists in 40 odd appearances.

Archived