Youth Academy idea?

Just looking to get some feedback on an idea i had...

adding a new dimension to scouting/regens/youth teams...

im not sure how this would work as the idea is embryonic BUT

having a youth team younger than under18's possibly under 15's would be good for this...

(although id love for the game to be able to go down to grassroots (under 12's))

that the game regens 50 youngsters per club per season and play some practice matches... BUT it doesnt show their stats... they play some practice matches you can base their performances of and choose 25 of the 50 to enter the under15's and then as they grow older under 18's > reserves > first team...

with the scouting that can contribute by having some of the 50 youngsters coming from countrys that you have scouted...(but majority from country the club is in obviously).

if the youth areas of the game were developd it could really improve the game imo...

your thoughts? contributing ideas?

well being able to sign a youth manager.... but also having the choice to do it yourself... either way it would be a nice touch to be more involved...

im sure a first team manager wanted to have a look at the youth prospects it would be heavily encouraged... but for the managers who dont sign someone to take care of it for you and provide you with reports...

well being able to sign a youth manager.... but also having the choice to do it yourself... either way it would be a nice touch to be more involved...

im sure a first team manager wanted to have a look at the youth prospects it would be heavily encouraged... but for the managers who dont sign someone to take care of it for you and provide you with reports...

Yeah i quite like this idea tbh. Would add another dimension to the game. Good suggestion :thup:

Just looking to get some feedback on an idea i had...

adding a new dimension to scouting/regens/youth teams...

im not sure how this would work as the idea is embryonic BUT

having a youth team younger than under18's possibly under 15's would be good for this...

(although id love for the game to be able to go down to grassroots (under 12's))

that the game regens 50 youngsters per club per season and play some practice matches... BUT it doesnt show their stats... they play some practice matches you can base their performances of and choose 25 of the 50 to enter the under15's and then as they grow older under 18's > reserves > first team...

with the scouting that can contribute by having some of the 50 youngsters coming from countrys that you have scouted...(but majority from country the club is in obviously).

if the youth areas of the game were developd it could really improve the game imo...

your thoughts? contributing ideas?

i've got a wee idea for a youth idea where you can set up youth training camps in different countries in the world e.g if you were the arsenal manager you could set up a training camp in differnt parts of the world :thup:

i've got a wee idea for a youth idea where you can set up youth training camps in different countries in the world e.g if you were the arsenal manager you could set up a training camp in differnt parts of the world :thup:

yeh thats what i was saying with the scouting some of the youngsters who you can choose from come from different areas you have scouted.... also the more scouting in a nation the higher chance of them having good stats...

the key part of this idea though is to base it off their performances in trial matches within a youth camp rather than checking their stats...

also the more scouting in a nation the higher chance of them having good stats...

Tbh that doesn't make any sense. It's not because you know a lot about a country that suddenly you will find better players.

Even with less scouting you'll find these players because they'll be more famous.

Archived