Question about patch

Oh...

How can you play for that long then compromise the integrity of the save by cheating?

As the other guy said, its not really cheating. I can't take control of the club i want to as they're not in the leagues i've selected so i'll need to do edit it so they have a chance of getting promoted and when they do i'll take charge.

And you're saying with FMRTE you can't bump up their reputation on 3rd patch?

Nope, its something to do with the latest patch and having Vista and a 64bit processor. Well thats what it said on the FMRTE website, tried editing some stuff in the shortcut directory but still didn't work its a problem they know of but doesn't seem to be any fix just now.

Nope, its something to do with the latest patch and having Vista and a 64bit processor. Well thats what it said on the FMRTE website, tried editing some stuff in the shortcut directory but still didn't work its a problem they know of but doesn't seem to be any fix just now.

Yet it works on patch 2? Weird.

I am fairly sure this is true:

Saves can not be used with earlier patches.

So as your save is on patch 10.3 it will not load on a 10.2 patched game.

If anyone can confirm this for the OP to save him some bother I am sure he would appreciate it.

If it is true I would suggest you install FM and patch 10.3 on a PC that can work with FMRTE, alter the save game their and then port the save back to your origional lap top.

Tried it on a different PC, getting a different error message. Its definitely something to do with the new patch. Can't anyone just do it for me? :(

I'll do it for you if send me your saved game or upload it somewhere. :thup:

Archived