New Stadium

In my save with everton where i am in 2017 and have won the league in 6 of the last 7 years and have won the champions league twice in a row, my chairman wont build a new stadium. He expanded it in 2011 and it is only 50k seats. The board says council wont allow and I dont understand why they wont build a new stadium and the balance is 80 million. So why wont they build a new stadium?

Bank balance doesn't matter that much. I'm in 2020 and we've just decided to expand our stadium (Stoke), I had to wait for years and had a £150 million bank balance at one point but it was built when I had a £20 million bank balance. It was announced at the end of the season. 77 thousand seater ;)

I think it would be worthwhile having a new stadium FAQ at the top of the forum as a lot of people have questions about it, a similar thread seems to pop up every week.

No disrespect to the OP in any way, would just save people with questions having to post.

Become a legend and do a uniqe achievement ( same side of the coin ), that seems to work, had one build in juve ( stadium ) and one in real ( arena ) is the second in line ( In my last game. ), wonder what the 3rd would be. Anyways you know what to do now ;)

like 5 league wins in a row, something like that. The money doesnt matter, they take up a loan anyways. Unless your loaded to the teeth.

Btw keep asking for it, and push the chaiman, so he get wasted...more money for transfers etc. Dont get him mad though, just keep it smooth.

Keep in mind if you get a board takeover when in debt, this will result in a loan, just a heads up.

Do you actually fill your 50k stadium every week? That might make a difference. I have had a new stadium within the last 5 years and already had it expanded twice from 32k to 55k.

Archived