A new stadium how soon if I only ground share atm (FC United of Manchester)

After 4 seasons with Dorchester, the board built a new stadium for me costing 16.25 million pounds. The capacity is 14,707 and it will take approximately 1 season to build it. :thup:

So which division were you in at the time with them then ?

BTW, I don't expect a new stadium anytime soon as I am well in the red now (high wage costs due to wages of almost 1 grand a week for each of my players and I'm only due to start the BSP this season).

That's a good laugh, FCUM in the red :D

So which division were you in at the time with them then ?

BTW, I don't expect a new stadium anytime soon as I am well in the red now (high wage costs due to wages of almost 1 grand a week for each of my players and I'm only due to start the BSP this season).

That's a good laugh, FCUM in the red :D

Well, I took them from the Blue Square South, all the way to the 3rd tier of English Football. Won the Football League One and after that, they awarded me with a new stadium under my name. It took me 4 complete seasons. But I am not boasting about this because I play the game a bit "differently" for testing purposes! :D

So I am now in the Championship, but I have to wait for one year for the stadium to be completed.

I also heard that some users have experienced having no names for their new stadiums. I guess I have to wait to see whether this bug pops up in my game!

I'm Chelmsford, got them from Blue Square South, now in Championship but having big finance problems.

3000, capacity and the council own the ground so I can't expand, chairman loves his job so not sure if he would sell. I think in real life somebody would have snapped up the club and built a new stadium.

From experience, does anyone know if I'm likely to have a new stadium built, club by-out, both.....?

Losing over £100,000 a month and the lowest wage in the league.

In 2019, first season in Championship finished 9th.

Archived