International appointments

Ehm, they do.

I've just had a look on my game and every single international team is being managed by a manager of that nationality. I think the only exception has been when I've taken on an international job.

edit: bit slow there, I really should have refreshed before posting.

They should. And stop the '5 year (or whatever it is) nationalisation' thing for players to be able to play for countries, e.g. the Almunia debate.

That actually has nothing to do with FIFA, that is the government deciding immigrants can become national citizens, don't think you want to get rid of that, do you?

• 2 weeks later...

I actually just had Argentinian Pedro Troglio take over Paraguay, although he had been managing for a club there for 9 years. I do wonder if he would have been hired if he didn't speak spanish or eve if he was't south american.

its probably built into the game that countries have a bias to employ someone of their own nationality and most managers wont want to manage and country but their own.

i know its bizarre when u look at capello, hiddink, advocaat, eriksson, etc in real life

so would this explain why im not getting the brazil job? been at utd for 4/5 years done pretty good then i resigned because i wanted to try national teams, brazil lost their manager and i applied for it and then they offered me the job and i accepted but that was in july and its now like october :thdn: im still waiting i dont know whats going on, starting to think quiting utd was a bad idea, can anyone help and tell me why its taking so long?

Archived