FM is unrealistic....

With the large number of FM games running around, there bound to be the possibility of USA making into the WC final. Even though it is rare and minute, hence you only hear about it like.. very rarely.

With the large number of FM games running around, there bound to be the possibility of USA making into the WC final. Even though it is rare and minute, hence you only hear about it like.. very rarely.

QFT! :thup:

There will always be a debate over teams being over-/undervaluated, but every possible outcome will always have a probability of success attatched to them if things are working as they should. In that sense rare reports of unlikely events are a good sign.

QFT! :thup:

There will always be a debate over teams being over-/undervaluated, but every possible outcome will always have a probability of success attatched to them if things are working as they should. In that sense rare reports of unlikely events are a good sign.

What? like say China (first team that came to my mind) winning the WC :D .

It would be funny, but probably about 100000000000-1 for that to happen

Which is most likely the reason why you don't see (m)any ppl reporting that particular event happening in their saves. :p;)

My FM is so unrealistic ... Switzerland beat Spain in the World Cup group stages, Blackpool got promoted to the Premier League in my first season and Fulham made the Europa League Final !!!

Shocks happen, nothing is 'unrealistic' really.

Yes, thank you

I was trying to be sarcastic, as England winning the thing is really much more unlikely than USA making the final

Not really, as 0=0.

Having endured what I endured last night, let me assure you that England shall not be winning the world cup in the (near?) future

• 2 weeks later...

Difficult to achieve - teams like Germany are always vastly better than the sum of their parts, while England are easily worse, much worse. If it could be coded in Gerrard and Lampard cannot play together in the middle but you can get away with it in-game.

Archived