Never gonna die?

Hi.

I have a question? Im already very advanced in the game, my question is that i will never gonna be forced to retire for football? Never gonna die? A human manager can manage how many years?

You wont retire or die.

The game will run for as long as you want/your hardware can handle.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but I'm gonna ask here, as my question sort of fits in with this thread: Is it possible for a player to die in-game (car accidents, massive concussions, heart attacks, etc.) or, at least, fail a medical due to something such as a heart defect??

Some people might see it as a good idea but trust me it would annoy the hell out of you if you had spent that long playing the game and suddenly the game told you that you had suddenly died and couldn't continue without adding a new manager. If you want to simulate this you can by retiring when you get to a certain age but it's certainly not something SI should include as a feature

I loaded up a test save once in India (to try to get a son).

I went into 2100s, and I'm pretty sure I was over 100 and it stopped. As I said I think it was 115. Not certain though. But at the time, I calculated that I was about 20 years over that. So yes, it does stop, exactly where I'm not sure.

I loaded up a test save once in India (to try to get a son).

I went into 2100s, and I'm pretty sure I was over 100 and it stopped. As I said I think it was 115. Not certain though. But at the time, I calculated that I was about 20 years over that. So yes, it does stop, exactly where I'm not sure.

I think ther is a bug in the game.

In 2082 +/-, i remeber to see 103 years old, now i go to see who many years to 115 like you sayd, and i am 100 years again...

:confused::confused::confused:

Archived