longest unbeaten run???

i'll kick off, ive just had my 21 unbetaen run with sampdoria in my first season come to an end, which included wins away to roma and juventus plus a draw away to inter. this was a huge acheivement for me as i used only the players a was given at the start of the game (plus a few free signings) and my team was predicted 11th. this run has put me top by 5 points with 8 games left.

how long is your best run? and how much of an acheivement? would be great to hear back :thup:

Well done :)

Mine was about 64 games, on FM07 I think, with Man Utd. I was so pleased I had manged to beat Arsenals 49 game record. Obviously this was over 2 seasons, but sadly I lost at the beginning of the first season, so didn't manage to do one whole season from start to finish without defeat :(

On this years game, about the mid 20's mark is the best I've managed.

Well done :)

Mine was about 64 games, on FM07 I think, with Man Utd. I was so pleased I had manged to beat Arsenals 49 game record. Obviously this was over 2 seasons, but sadly I lost at the beginning of the first season, so didn't manage to do one whole season from start to finish without defeat :(

On this years game, about the mid 20's mark is the best I've managed.

29, Juventus season 2020-21. Though, I tend to leave when I feel the team is good enough to cope wihtout me ;)

edit; didnt mean to quote specificly to you :-)

I managed 39 unbeaten in all competitions in the 2011/2012 season with Newcastle (that is season 3 and I am still not sure how I did it).

It meant I won the league with 3 games to spare.

I also had a run of 18 games won in a row that season as well as 12 clean sheets in a row.

Well if you don't count the games where my 3 best players were away playing in Poland U21 games I had gone 13 straight without losing to start my time at Cracovia in my most played save, before losing to Legia Warsawa (who were heavily favored) 3-2 in the 3rd round of cup play. Still sit in first by 2 points despite 2 losses (both consecutive).

An interesting tidbit though (I play 10.0 so this might have been fixed in 10.3 and I wouldn't know it). In the second round of the cup, we played a horrible team, and I mean absolutely horrible, and won 4-3. I save a backup along with my save file every in game day, so I decided that, after seeing my team struggle against easily the worst competition we've faced all season, I'd replay the game a couple of times on the backup to see if it was just a bad game or something, and I lost 4 out of 5 times. I also just recently played a team much, much worse then mine in league play and barely beat em, so again I pulled up the backup to see how it would go if I played em all 5 times. Lost every time. It's weird...

I have a current run going of 52 games unbeaten as Evora with my only loss this season coming in September in the Liga Sagres, since then I have won all the competitions I have entered by going unbeaten in the Champions League, Club World Champs, Liga Sagres, League Cup & Portuguese Cup. Yes Portugal is not the best league in the world, but I did beat the three Italian Giants in my three knockout rounds, and then finished in the final by spanking Celtic off the park.

Its currently 114 in the league with Man City (into start of season 4), and in those 3 complete seasons I've only lost 3 games - Twice away to Chelsea in the first season in League Cup and FA Cup, and 2nd season 2-1 away to Real Madrid after beating them 4-0 at Eastlands.

• 3 months later...

The counter stops going up at the end of the season, or it least it did for me last time.

I was on 55 games unbeaten at the end of a season and at the start of next season it didn't continue to increase.

Think I had 36 wins in a row in a run of 70+ unbeaten in that save. I stopped playing when I lost my first game :p

My most bizarre unbeaten record is about 5 seasons unbeaten in the league cup.

170 unbeaten in the league and counting - season 8 with Villarreal.

Reached about 130 in all competitions, and also reached about 90 wins in a row in all competitions which is insane, before a loss about a 18 months back.

4 years in all competitions since we last failed to score. :cool: October 2012 -> October 2016.

Currently 250 league games unbeaten, haven't lost one since like 7 seasons ago, the only 1 game I have lost in 7 years is an FA cup final 5 years ago. So I can't be bothered to do the math, but if anyone knows the length of the champions league competitions in total games, FA Cup, League cup and club world championship and CL then it would be 1 loss in like the last like probably talking on average 10 games per competition in about 500 games maybe more lol.

132 with wolves, spanned 2 and a bit seasons from 2029 to 2031/32, but not a huge achievment as i have got a very good squad with 6 wonder kids and 11 world class players

i think chievment wise im in it now, Farborough town in BSP, predicted 21st and im 17 unbeaten and sitting 4th (8 draws in there)

Never read such a load of rubbish in my life. People claiming to have 150-200 unbeaten games? My arse. You can have the greatest team ever assembled but eventually one game you're just going to be unlucky and lose

You've obviously not paid too much attention to these forums. There is all sorts of lengthy unbeaten runs, I'm 250 league games unbeaten, my game save has been quite well documented due to participation in a challenge on these forums to have a striker score over 1000 career goals. I've got a striker at 2000 but you will be able to find some talented players of the game who have gotten strikers to 3000 goals for their club, but yea don't make posts like that. Some of us have worked hard on our achievements and whilst some doubt is natural, outright rejection is just a bit tedious.

Archived