Player Lost in Limbo

Hi all,

I sent a (very) promising striker on loan to Huddersfield (of all places) for five months, and he never came back :(

I since realised he is marked as ineligible and hasn't made a single appearance for them. I can't recall him, and although I've tried everything possible I can't find a way of bringing him home- He has signed a contract extension, extended his loan, I've taken over Huddersfield but I can't send him back, I've tried releasing him from Huddersfield, all to no avail.

His value is - and I keep getting annoying bids from top clubs that won't rise above £0.

So my questions are is this a known issue and is there anyway at all that I can get him back. I am desperate, because he really does look bloody good.

Cheers.

EDIT: I'm running 10.3

Actually have the same problem with Armand Traore at Arsenal. Sent him to loan to PSG. I don't know if it's the same problem you have, cause I loaned him out for a season so I don't know if he'll come back yet. But his value i "0" for some reason and I keep getting those "free bids", too. I think it's a bug.

Found it, you can use the 'swap' feature in FMRTE to get him back. You just need to swap a player you don't want (a rubbish youth player, probably) with the player you want back. You can find more info towards the end of this thread.

Archived