Any help/tips

So im currently in my 6th season in League 1 with Luton town after 2 promotions in 3 years anyway i cant get out of the bottom half and last season i survived on the last day of the season so i want to know anyway in which i can get out of the league and move onto premier league success P.S i dont want to leave the club

loans.. free tranfers..tranfer listed players for cheap.. try getting players using these metods..

seeing as you are struggling you need better goalkeeper and back four then build from there..

any maybe a new tactic as the one your using doesn't seem to be working

Loans. I was promoted to league 1 and could have got out in my 1st season there but I screwed up my loans since I was dumb and got them on 3 months and didn't know that I can't renew it. I got smart next season and got out of L1 easily. I got promoted with like 9 games in hand I think.

Loan signings is the most "cheating" method you could use before you enter Premier League. Just go through all the Premier League reserves and look for those players who are listed on loan. If I remember correctly, you are entitled to 4 long term loan signing. Just get a spine for your team, 1 ST, 1 MC, 1DC and 1 other of your choice to fill in your weakest position. The choice of the ST is very impt as he can bag crazy amount of goals for you.

The other slower way is to go through those players released from the youth teams on a free. Just ask your scouts to scout those released from premier league teams and hope you find some gem. Then sign them. You could try those released players who are close to retirement age. They are pretty much ex-stars. But their wage demands were impossible for me so I just ignored them.

So yea, use loans. They are super awesome, and they come free. You don't even have to pay a cent. That's how I took 1 season to get out of L2, 2 seasons in L1 and 1 season in CCC. My loan signings were superb. And if possible, I will use them year after year so they don't have to gel in since... they have already been playing for me for years.

Archived