Two questions

First of all, I'm playing as Cracovia in the Polish Ekstraklasa. Will regens automatically be placed on my U21 team oir will I have to sign players?

Second, I created a few talented players for my team (What can I say, I wanted it to be easy :p), and I keep getting bids for my third best player. He is 5 stars in potential relative to the Ekstraklasa, and is only 18, but like I said he's only my third best player, and I've been getting offers up to $8 million, which I'm sure you know is huge money for the Ekstraklasa (the richest club in the league is worth $16.75 mil, so yeah). Should I sell him? My finances aren't too good right now, but it isn't such a bad situation.

Okay, this is freaking ridiculous. The game randomly decides to sell the player that I mentioned in the OP without consulting me. Thank god I saved the day before it happened. Is there some sort of rule or something about a team constantly offering for a player and getting him?

Okay, this is freaking ridiculous. The game randomly decides to sell the player that I mentioned in the OP without consulting me. Thank god I saved the day before it happened. Is there some sort of rule or something about a team constantly offering for a player and getting him?

no but if the board decide the offer is "too good to turn down" theyll accept it on your behalf :mad:

Well thats what you get for trying to cheat the game system.

Of course if a lower club has some genuine talents the board will want to sell them to secure the club financially. It happens in real life so it happens in the game

Well thats what you get for trying to cheat the game system.

Of course if a lower club has some genuine talents the board will want to sell them to secure the club financially. It happens in real life so it happens in the game

Eh, I wasn't trying to cheat the system so much, as I was trying to have an easy first game. I do it with all sports games, that way I learn what to do and what not to do and all of that. I knew they'd be gone soon, but I was hoping I'd ast least get 2 or 3 seasons with them.

But, think about it, if a team expected to be relegated is in first by 5 points at the midway point, do you really think the chairman would sell all of the best players during a transfer window so the players are gone right away?

Archived