Auto Start

this may seem stupid but when i install the game it starts straight away and i cant save it to my desktop. So when i turn on the laptop and try to start the game its not on my desktop, when i open and close the drive it doesnt load up and when i go into computer and click auto run it doesnt start. I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it worked but i dont want to do that every time i want to play a game. Im not using steam if that makes a difference.

Also i dont know how to change the database size from small if anybody can help.

When you install the game just go to C:\Program Files\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010. Right click on the fm file in there and choose copy. Then go to your desktop and right click on it and choose paste shortcut. (Make sure you choose paste shortcut and not just the ordinary paste). You should now have a desktop shortcut.

To change the database size all you need to do is click the drop them down menu at the start of the game and choose the size you want. The menu is under the leagues you select and near where you choose the games start date. That is if you are not using the wizard. You can cancel the wizard if you are and then do this.

Hope that helps. :thup:

Archived