Any way to up the players' morale?

My team won 3-2 but had 2 red cards, so I expressed dissapointment and anger for the first time to my club, and now some of the players are mad at me. Is there any way I can get their morale up BEFORE our next match, and without signing a player/coach recommendation?

Id go down the route of give the whiners a warning (if that option is available to you).

I dont go in for the hand holding and praising - if my players cant take blame for playing crap, I simply dont keep them. All my players have 'model proffesional', 'unflappable' or 'level-headed' - I dont tend to get on well with the players with low proffesionalism scores...

My team won 3-2 but had 2 red cards, so I expressed dissapointment and anger for the first time to my club, and now some of the players are mad at me. Is there any way I can get their morale up BEFORE our next match, and without signing a player/coach recommendation?

I have a look at their match rating and praise or critacise accordingly. For example if I have a player who has a rating of less than 6 at half time I generally express anger which seems to help. If they've turned it around and won the game and their ratings have improved I generally say well done.

If your getting angry at players and they've won games and are getting reasonable high ratings (6.4 or more) then I am not surprised they are unhappy with you and their morale has suffered.

I have a look at their match rating and praise or critacise accordingly. For example if I have a player who has a rating of less than 6 at half time I generally express anger which seems to help. If they've turned it around and won the game and their ratings have improved I generally say well done.

If your getting angry at players and they've won games and are getting reasonable high ratings (6.4 or more) then I am not surprised they are unhappy with you and their morale has suffered.

Neither of the guys had match ratings listed, as they were both red carded. They are the only two players I've ever gotten angry with, although I do usually express dissapointment for bad match ratings.

Archived