should i reinstall fm10

as title says, i did have fm10 installed when first came out but after a couple days and a couple saves later i decided to go back to fm08.

iv been debating weather to go back to fm10 and am wondering what you people think of the newer updates for fm10 ?????

It's up to you really,depends which version your enjoying the most (08 or10)

Me personally could never go back to playing an older version and i'm loving FM10 plenty.And when you say updates do you mean the patches or the transfer updates that users have created ? If it was about the patches then 10.3 is great IMO,as for the user updates i've not played any of them to comment on wether they are any good,but i'm sure they are.

yeah im not actually sure what i didnt like about it tbh one things for sure i prefer the skin layout on fm08 to fm10 and about the update reason i say that is because when i would watch a game my players would never do what i ask them to tactically speaking that is

When I first installed FM10 I hated the new layout - but, I carried on because I knew that it was going to be how the games looked in the future, they werent going to go backwards.

Now im used to it, I cant image how I coped with the old layout!

Archived