How do you complete 'Continental King' achievement?

Right, I've been trying to complete this achievement for some time now, and no matter what I do it seems impossible to complete.

In two different games I've won the Asian Champions League, North American Champions League, and the UEFA Champions League - 3 different continental trophys on 3 different continents, yet the achievement still hasn't been unlocked.

I know that my internet didn't drop out, so that's not the problem.

Any help would be great. Is the North American Champions League actually a recognised competition?

Right, I've been trying to complete this achievement for some time now, and no matter what I do it seems impossible to complete.

In two different games I've won the Asian Champions League, North American Champions League, and the UEFA Champions League - 3 different continental trophys on 3 different continents, yet the achievement still hasn't been unlocked.

I know that my internet didn't drop out, so that's not the problem.

Any help would be great. Is the North American Champions League actually a recognised competition?

I think its something like win the title in the top 5 divisions in Europe - Spain, France, Germnay, Engalnd Italy.

Theres the...

- North American Champions League

- European Champions League

- African Champions League (CAF)

- Asian Champions League (AFC)

- Copa Libertadores (South America)

- Oceania Champions League (OFC)

I would imagine that 1 single Manager would have to win at least 3 of those in 1 single save-game.

• 11 months later...

A year later now im trying to do the same thing but still no luck having one euro,africa,s.america and north america !

Also winning euro 16,gold cup, african cup of nations and copa america.

Come on someone please tell me EXACTLY what to do, cheers

It can't be done, its bugged, hence why 0% of people have completed the achievement

The perfect answer thankyou,

Im upto 68 now i.e. still to do all the hero ones and most popular ones aint done are beating expectations i.e. have to go for a lower club to get 90% confidence.

Also two Im not so sure how to do are the survive takeover and the buliding new ground so are there clubs that this would happen.

Taking the other side to it its a bit worrying that 12% of people playing fm through steam havent scored a goal lol.

The new stadium one could probably be done when taking an English team from lowest playable league to EPL, I got it with Crewe after 3 seasons in the EPL and I also got 90 percent board confidence on the same game. I would love to do the hero achievements in one save but that would be hard.

how can you see it? pretty sure that it was what I got when I won the CL for the second time and got into the continental/world hall of fame???

You mean how do you see the world hall of fame?

It's in the same menu when saving your game "hall of fame" then there's different tabs for world,nation etc

I've managed to do both of those now (and many others) with my "long" Barca game.

Only one left I could possibly do is the 20 annual manager awards but unless you win the league you will never get an award at barca. I'm upto 12 league titles (ie. have got he 10 award) but as you can imagine its gonne be tough mentally to get to 20.

You mean how do you see the world hall of fame?

It's in the same menu when saving your game "hall of fame" then there's different tabs for world,nation etc

I've managed to do both of those now (and many others) with my "long" Barca game.

Only one left I could possibly do is the 20 annual manager awards but unless you win the league you will never get an award at barca. I'm upto 12 league titles (ie. have got he 10 award) but as you can imagine its gonne be tough mentally to get to 20.

no how do I see if I've completed the Continental King achievement

no how do I see if I've completed the Continental King achievement

Load steam and view all achievements but it is listed as 0% completion for anyone with the game registered on steam, meaning no one has got the achievement.

Archived