World Cup Golden Boot

I started a game with England to see how i would do in the world cup 2010 and...

I managed to win it. Coincidently England vs USA in the final!

Now who one the golden boot? Who else but Jermain Defoe!

Just thought i would post it as i thought it was quite a strange top goalscorer

Why is it a coincidence that you played USA in the final as England, when the groups haven't even been decided in real life yet, never mind the finalists?

Its a coincidence cos it was Englands first match of the world cup perhaps? :p

Why is it a coincidence that you played USA in the final as England, when the groups haven't even been decided in real life yet, never mind the finalists?

If you are referring to my post, I meant that USA are not good enough to reach the final, therefore making it strange, obviously I know that the groups will be different to real-life

Can you imagine if this actually happened? Half of England would have to be sectioned after getting to the final, and about three people in America would know there was a "Soccer World Series" going on. Of course England would have to loose on penalties, it's tradition.

Eh, we're not THAT ignorant. We all know it's going on, it's just that 90% of us are too moron to understand it. :p

Can you imagine if this actually happened? Half of England would have to be sectioned after getting to the final, and about three people in America would know there was a "Soccer World Series" going on. Of course England would have to loose on penalties, it's tradition.

:rolleyes:

Whatever you say.

If you are referring to my post, I meant that USA are not good enough to reach the final, therefore making it strange, obviously I know that the groups will be different to real-life

A coincidence is something that happens by chance. Should the USA make the World Cup Final, real life or FM, that is not by coincidence as they would have had to win through the groups and three knockout rounds to get there.

Archived