Add New Manager, Teams & Leagues Greyed out

Hello

I seem to be having a problem with adding a new manager. I have added several new managers on this save game but this is the first time i've had a problem. When I go to add new manager and enter details, I click next to go to the select club screen. It takes me to a random club, with every available option greyed out, despite them being playable leagues. I can confirm the club selected, I just cant change the league, or the team. If I add this manager and then try to add another one, I get the same problem as it goes to a random team.

Help will be much appreciated.

Cheers

docks

might sound stupid, but have u got the 'assign me a club' box ticked on the managers details screen? sorry if thats too obvious!

Not quite sure what you mean there, favorite team? If thats the case I just found something interesting, if I pick a favorite team, it chooses that one on the select team screen.

Its probably me being stupid but i'm just a little confused, never seen this before! :p

on the add manager screen, when your putting the names in and nationality etc, i think there is a tick box somewhere that says 'pick a league and club for me' you might have that ticked. Although thinking about it, i think that might be on the club select screen so i might be wrong.

on the add manager screen, when your putting the names in and nationality etc, i think there is a tick box somewhere that says 'pick a league and club for me' you might have that ticked. Although thinking about it, i think that might be on the club select screen so i might be wrong.

Yeah thats on the select team screen, but as i mentioned its greyed out so i couldn't click it anyway. Its not a tick box either fwiw, its just a button to randomize. Not sure what the problem is but hopefully someone will figure it out. For now i'll just use the favorite team trick.

Thanks anyway :)

it wont let you add more than like 5 managers at a time.

i only say this cos you said you added managers before

Is that right ? I've started games and then added 10 more managers, no problems.

it wont let you add more than like 5 managers at a time.

i only say this cos you said you added managers before

Yes, but not at the same time, right now its just me managing, so when I go to add a new manager, its only going to be 2 managers in the game.

Is that right ? I've started games and then added 10 more managers, no problems.

Didn't think so either.

Archived