Trouble at Chelsea

Right, ive been manager of chelsea since the previous june, winning the treble in my first season, with two players playing especially well being John Terry, at centre back, and Jos Graafland, a dutch regen right back I brought with me from my previous club Sevilla. Through the season, Graafland has became the best Right back in the world, (i compared him to Sergio Ramos, and Ramos had slightly better technical stats, But Graafland had far better physical and speed stats). With the hope of having Graafland lead my defence for the next decade of Chelsea dominance, i recommened Terry to tutor him, hoping he would get a better feel for the club and become a leader as Terry is. The tutoring lasted a while but Graafland gained nothing and now, about 3 months following, its came out that Graafland dislikes Terry. I dont want to sell Graafland as he is only 21 and one of the best players in the world, and i dont really want to sell Terry as he is also one of the best players in his position in the world, and is both my captain and a club legend. Is there any way for me to get them to reconcile? Would the problem get worse if i just ignore it?

My squad harmony was around 90% before this as well, I am quite annoyed! Graaflands been disappointing this season, averaging 6.93 after 8 games, Terrys 7.02 after 12, Im more inclined to sell Terry, as hes 31 and Ive brought Graafland on myself, but he is a club legend, and the fans were already annoyed when i released Drogba on a free, its a right dilemma!

I reckon the reason it happened in the first place was a clash of personality or something like that. The only way i think you can reconcile is for Terry to tutor him again, but that could make matters worse.

I dont think if you leave it, it'll get worse, over time they might patch up your differences. The only possible outcome i can see is either sell one (but you've already stated that you dont want to) or leave them to it and hopefully the situation will sort itself out.

yeah, i think im just goin to leave it, i tried tutoring again but there is no options when i try to link players on Graaflands interaction screen, so im just going to leave it til the summer at least and hope it sorts itself out!

And its disappeared. its been about a month in game time, and Graafland's taken his wife back, and Terry is back on the prowl! Doing nothing seemed to work! :D

Archived