They should have hired me...

I'm using the Dial Square database created by Mantralux. It's an Arsenal database, but he also has it set so that Chelsea and Man Utd. dominate the EPL each year and teams like Hull never make it past mid-table. In the database, Arsenal, Liverpool, and sometimes Aston Villa, fight for the 3rd and 4th spots.

Im Grenoble in France, they finished 20th in the league I think.

I just finished the season 7th 2 points off europe (I hate been that close and not making it in)

Saying that I can see why they went down, I think I had the 2nd worse defence just had the best attack in the league

I started with NQ Fury in the A-league. Came second and qualified for ACL. IRL we were lucky to get 7th and then basically went into recievership. now there is come croatian guy as coach. straka I think his name is. Give me a go at backroom or atleast let me have a tilt at being a D RLC

I've just noticed that the team I started with, Valladolid in Spain, finished 18th and got relegated. In my game, I finished 5th and got into Europe.

How does IRL 2009/10 compare to fantasy in your saves?

I won Eredivisie with Ajax without any new signings, so I would say that I'm better manager than van Basten (FM09) or Jol (FM10). ;)

Archived