Can I manage the North Korea side?

Download the North Korean league in the Editors Forum. There's no real players though because no one knows anything about them (other than the North Korean manager and coaching staff of course...)

pity that would be a good challenge... played well tonight

Is there a way to manage just their national side? I'm not to fussy about the domestic league. Like a DDT or something..?

Yeah, just choose the custom option for the database size at the start of the game. Then load all players from North Korea. :thup:

Where do I save the downloaded North Korea files?

I downloaded it earlier and noticed there are logos for the teams as well.

After you have you have extracted the download, put the logos in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics and put the xml file in My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\editor data.

pity that would be a good challenge... played well tonight

Well if someone can volunteer to do some research of the North Korean league players, although I think we only got wiki and some probably biased reports from the North Koreans about their players on the internet. :p

The leagues are pretty essential if you want to manage North Korea semi-long term or you'll run into problems finding a decent selection of new players to succeed the current internationals.

Well if someone can volunteer to do some research of the North Korean league players, although I think we only got wiki and some probably biased reports from the North Koreans about their players on the internet. :p

Yes, someone try to break into North Korea and report on their players. Try not to get killed though. Ow, and when you get caught, remember, we've got nothing to do with it :).

With some luck you've get to see the Rungrado May Day Stadium for your execution :).

yeah you can look up the national stadium on Google maps, it is on a island in the middle of a river and looks quite big, if I remember correctly.

They have two stadia: The Kim Il-Sung Stadium (capacity 50,000) and the ridiculous Rungrado May Day Stadium (capacity 150,000). The former is mostly used for national team games but the latter is sometimes used.

Archived