Annoyed

Just got a job with Middlesborough after being with Shrewsbury. Quite chuffed until I read a statement saying one bad result could seal my fate. Also all my players have lost their faith in me

I haven't even picked my first match day squad yet let alone played a game with my new club!

Is this a normal bug?

Im not suprised.

For some reason its ok to treat managers any wich way imaginable i´ve noticed.

This response to applying for a job is not amusing me " We laugh at the interest from <name>".

I´ve had that one to many times now, it ****es me off.

i have seen this before, a message saying you will be sacked if you lose the next game. it is a bug and rest assured you wont get the bullet unless u lose like 20-0 or something

cheers

managed to do ok so i,'m hoping i don't get the elbow

Whhaaa!

I just said in the media i was interested in taking over the job in a club but after continuing it says i deny any interest in that job. :(

Edit: To far away to reload the save...

Edit2: Im reloading. This i´ve gotta see again if it happens. I DID say i was interested.

It has to be a bug because you would not get this IRL

Exactly.

I'm talking about 24 hours after I've been hired, the press talk about "1 bad result and I'm history!"

disappointingb ug to be honest., I'd have thought it was easily fixable.

Well that shut them up.

I've won 12 out of 15 games and have leaped from 11th to top of the Championship. 4 games left.

In your face petty, whinging supporters!

Result, I would love to see the interview where you turn to the camera and say "In your face petty, whinging supporters!"

That would be Legendary.

Archived