Ass Man ?? very quick question ...

Recently my ass man advice has disappeared when choosing oppo instructions - I really like that feature and find it saves a lot of time.

I don't remember changing any settings but I did sack my old ass man and brought in Crespo to replace him ..

Anyone know if there's a tickbox I need to check or something ?? I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find an answer ...

Cheers in advance

Same thing has happened to me....although I thought it was just because the Assistant Manager didn't have any advice to give....although doesn't make sense that he wouldn't have any advice for *any* game for 3 seasons?!??

Recently my ass man advice has disappeared when choosing oppo instructions - I really like that feature and find it saves a lot of time.

I don't remember changing any settings but I did sack my old ass man and brought in Crespo to replace him ..

Anyone know if there's a tickbox I need to check or something ?? I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find an answer ...

Cheers in advance

It can take a looooooooong time for a new ass man to start giving OI advice. Basically he has to get experience in your league first. Until then, the option is greyed out.

Okay ... that does make sense.

He's only given advice on the big teams like Chelsea and some French sides I played on a tour, pre-season.

Looking at his scouting knowledge, that does seem realistic ... no wonder he couldn't help me when I played Peterborough :D

Archived