overload and fluid play

anyone ever use overload and fluid play and how did it go i guess you get alot of 4-3 games ect.

i have a great attack i think i could hammer teams using this and then after a while during the match change it to a more balenced play.

i play a 2-1-2-1-3 formation my team is no longer amoung the best 2 in the league some top players left like my whole midfeild that won me the legue once.

3 left in the same season i sold 1 he was 35 and the others left on free tranfers 1 was 32 i wanted to keep him and the other was 28.

now my other 1 left this season but sinxe i lost the other 3 i have slipped behind a few teams i finshed 6th last season so i will use this formation to get the best out of my attack.

I play that with the narrow diamond. Get more clean sheets than not. Going through my old saves now. Starting in first season and moving ahead for however long I played. Each is a new save.

Everton: 21GA, 25

Palermo: 36, 21, 22

Lyon: 28

Newcastle: 44 in 46 games in the Championship, 42.

I've never had a problem with fluid play leading to high scoring. I don't think that's how it works (I'm no tactics guru, that's for sure).

Overload can implode sometimes so I only use it when I'm desperate.

I think as long as the basic tactic is sound, it doesn't matter. Personally, I hate these super-narrow tactics but the narrow diamond is the easiest to play,

(All IMO.)

i play a 2-1-2-1-3 formation my team is no longer amoung the best 2 in the league some top players left like my whole midfeild that won me the legue once.

Pretty impressed that you start with only 10 men :cool:.

Archived