Worst Defeat.

What is your worst defeat when you really wanted to smash up the computer.

Mine was at Hull City playing Bayern Munich in the European Super Cup,

I was winning 2-1 when the assistant referee indicated 5 minutes of injury time.

AT 7 MINUTES injury time Bayern scored a freak long range goal and took me into extra time.

10 minutes into extra time Bayern scored an offside goal that was given and I lost 3-2.

Bloody refs.:mad:

losing the champions league final to Olympiakos 0-1 with an injury time goal, their only shot of the game and my Doncaster side having 16 shots on target! oh well thats football I said before unleashing a foul mouthed attack at the game, the games developers, the testers and father christmas!

Nothing dramatic for me. We - Bromsgrove - were 0-7 at half time to Wolves, and conceded 4 more goals in the second period. Okay, they were Premier League side and we were in the Southern Premier, but they were in 10-or-so winless streak when we were dominating our league and probably the most in-form team in the country. The fact the we were in FA Cup 4th round showed that we were a decent team (beating Ipswich to get there), and the game itself was not as one-sided as the scoreline said.

It hurts a lot. We never recovered our form, and lost several games after that.

Playing last night as Grenoble, I was 6th in the league, playing Nice away, they had 3 shots and 30% possesion in the first 11 minutes and were 3 nil up, I ended up losing 5-2.

This is the first game in a very long time where I actually fined 2 players for poor performance

Archived