Doing a steady job at a club with limits

Do you get praise and a raised reputation for it? I've never really stayed for a sustained period of time.

Doing a good job like keeping a team like burnley in the premiership for 6-7 years with little money but improving every year (a bit like everton in the last 5 years or so).

I've managed to do something similar for 3-4 year and have stayed on national reputation and struggled to get bigger jobs tbh.

i managed to make fleetwood a steady club in the championship.. had no money to spent and little on tranfers till i managed to get some decent money selling players and staying out of debt.. first time i got money i won the league and now making them into a steady premiership team

Afaik you gain/lose reputation with every match you play but if you want your club to really get a reputation boost you need to win trophies or get a suggar daddy.

EDIT: Suggar daddy of course only raises the reputation of the club, not yours.

i started unemployed, crimbo time took over at Woking who where in relegation zone, managed to get up via play offs. same thing happend next year...spent 2 seasons in league two, then finished 15th in league one. had £0 to spend every year.....there was money going from the club and we had terrible attendances. key players where being sold for cheap....couldnt take it anymore so reigned couldnt get a job then. had to start a new game

Archived