Commercial feeder clubs

I know that the best commercial clubs to get as feeder clubs are teams from the usa or china due to the country being so huge etc.

What i want to know is , do i have to have the usa /china leagues loaded to reap the potential financial benefits?

Also if i was to tour in the country in pre season does that raise my clubs profile in that country?

Thanks in advance

I don't think you having the country loaded will have a direct affect anyway. Maybe if you have the country loaded the feeder club can obviously win the league and so are possibly more likely to increase their reputation so it may be affect it in the long run.

I am pretty sure touring the country will help as well. Buying a player of that nationality, I think helps as well.

ok cheers mate , i got a ton of leagues loaded but not America or China , Seem to be quite a few regens still appearing from America though mainly rubbish but maybe if i sign a u21 international and just play him in a cup game or so that will suffice.

Had new york as a feeder club for 2 years now and one from China not noticed any difference from merchandise sales etc yet been roughly the same for past 3 or 4 years or so , just won the Premiership with Swansea so maybe ill noticed something in the following year.

Archived