How long does it take to upgrade facilities?

My board has agreed to upgrade the training and youth facilities at my club Cambridge City. They made the agreement in June 2008 but it is already November 2008 in my game and there is still no news about this from them! I have asked them again and they agreed again. I have got a lot of money in the bank and earned promotion in the first season.

Will it take a whole season to complete the upgrading process? Thanks!

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

Yes. It will probably be ready for the start of the next season.

Check your club info screen - sometimes it tells you the date of completion.

Well, I checked my club info and there is no news. Don't know why!

They may agree that work needs doing, but it doesnt mean that anything is started.

They will tell you when they are going to and what they are going to do. once they have, this information in then availanbble to see in your club information screen. The proposed improvements, date to be completed and any restrictions upon your stadium etc will all be detailed.

When you say you have a lot of money in the bank, is that relative to your current position? I mean, how much do you have, i assume that Cambridge City arent classed as rich to start with! The board maybe waiting for more funds to come through.

There are lots of things to consider, just hope the board do it at the right time, and dont skint you!

Originally posted by redUTDgoose:

They may agree that work needs doing, but it doesnt mean that anything is started.

They will tell you when they are going to and what they are going to do. once they have, this information in then availanbble to see in your club information screen. The proposed improvements, date to be completed and any restrictions upon your stadium etc will all be detailed.

When you say you have a lot of money in the bank, is that relative to your current position? I mean, how much do you have, i assume that Cambridge City arent classed as rich to start with! The board maybe waiting for more funds to come through.

There are lots of things to consider, just hope the board do it at the right time, and dont skint you!

Well, I have about $15 million pounds right now and in 1st place in the BSP in my second season after gaining promotion from the Blue Square South.

Well, I have about $15 million pounds right now and in 1st place in the BSP in my second season after gaining promotion from the Blue Square South.

How did you get that kind of money? I have played LLM properly, and thats insane.

(also, is it pounds or dollars)

Archived