FMH for Symbian/MeeGo

This is really more of a suggestion rather than a question, but as a mobile aficionado I personally would love to see FMH on Symbian OS (^3 and ^4 in particular, being the latest iterations, both being highly promising) and MeeGo, co-developed by Intel and Nokia, which is in particular a dream come true for mobile developers as it's essentially a powerful laptop processor on a mobile platform, the future of smartphones IMHO as the distinction between laptops and mobiles will almost be completely nullified (certainly in terms of possibilities).

Now, I know FMH on either of these platforms is unlikely, as it is two new platforms, but I think developing applications for them, especially MeeGo and definitely Symbian OS^3/4, would be a much more standard conversion now and bodes great possibilities indeed for developers and publishers alike, as there is a massive community for both these platforms (Maemo's amazing success is a testament to that) and it would be a great step forward for the series. And SI have certainly been known to pave new paths and test new boundaries. :thup:

Archived