Steam Achievements Help!!

I just need someone to clear this up for me.

As those of you who have downloaded FM through Steam will know, you get certain achievements to unlock.

I've managed to unlock most of them and now I'm trying to unlock one called 'Continental King' which unlocks when 'You win a continental cup on 3 different continents'.

Now, I've won the Champions League, the Asian Champions League and the North American Champions League (don't remember its official name).

This in my mind means that I've won 3 different continental cups on 3 different continents... but I've still not unlocked the achievement.

Has anyone managed to do this already? Or can someone from SI clear this up for me. I'm connected to the internet, so that's not the problem.

Thanks for any help.

I seem to be having trouble getting the "Do the Double" achievement, even though in the last two seasons I have won the EPL and FA Cup along with the CL, League Cup and Comunity Shield.

It does get frustrating, but i guess if i do the double enough, it might get the message some time

I've had the internet connection problem before, so I made sure that I was definitely connected.

I think the problem might be...that I've not won all the trophies in the same saved game. I won them over 3 different games.

Stupid question, but they do need to be in the same saved game...I guess?

Archived