If AI used c/bug in 10.2 or 10.3 against you, would you use it back ?

In 10.2 and 10.3 there are known corner bugs.

If the AI randomly used a formation against you that utilised these, and scored a corner from it, would you use it back to even things up ??

Not done it myself, even though I have had it randomly used against me in 10.2 (the guy outside the box trick). But what about the rest of you ?

Chelsea use it almost religously on my save, I know its luck as to whether they will do it or not, but it happens an awful lot more against them than anyone else.

I always get done by the AI from the following;

- Corner taker passes it to the player at front post

- That player runs to the ball, takes a shot and the keeper never has a chance!

there is no way of telling a player to mark that spare man which lerks out side the box' date=' beeing able to do that would help..[/quote']

This is a good idea, the A.I uses the corner exploit a awful lot against me and there's no way to try and stop it.

I have used this cheat but sometimes the opposition would mark the man outside the box - not very often mind, but sometimes - what would make that happen?

Stopped using it though - pretty pointless when an average 18 year old scores 40 a season, wins World Player of the Year and has a value of something like £25M - soon as I stopped using he was rank rotten.

This is a good idea, the A.I uses the corner exploit a awful lot against me and there's no way to try and stop it.

Change your defensive instructions, more players on man marking at corners works for the most part.

I always get done by the AI from the following;

- Corner taker passes it to the player at front post

- That player runs to the ball, takes a shot and the keeper never has a chance!

Right, first game of the season for Liverpool, and already the first goal of the season I concede, is one of these corners! Every bloody time...

again.png

Right, first game of the season for Liverpool, and already the first goal of the season I concede, is one of these corners! Every bloody time...

again.png

Ty! That will learn you for managing against your precious Pompey.

I can't believe you are joining in with this thread and encouraging such nonsense. Sort your marking out fella. That goes for the rest of you too!

And to answer the OP, the AI will NEVER hit on the corner bug (the real one, not the near post one) as it never doubles up roles but if it did use it, I would too.

For the near post trick, the AI does use it but my superior human brain has found a way to combat it, so I have no qualms about using it. (I always have corners to to "mixed" as this is realistic.)

(Disclaimer: I'm not tactics guru, this is all IMO.)

whats the corner succes rate in terms of goals if the cheat isnt used..? i normaly place a player near post. far post. GK. one forward, one attack from deep, 1 out side box etc. so every instruction is coverd by some one. cant say i score that many..

Is the only way to score many goals from using cheat.?

Archived