The Team falls at the end

Change!!?

You´ve got lots to learn young manager. Foolish you are to think you can change anything in the T´s.

Learn them you must.

Yoda the Manager have spoken.

The wise one has spoken :D

maybe your over acheiving and coming down to earth.. just look at hull two years ago at Xmas sitting in the top 4 by march one point off stafey..

what team are you btw

My guess would be either that you are not rotating the team, or you're keeping the training at too high an intensity. Because of the over-use your players' performances are dropping into the season.

For rotation I would suggest 2 players in each competition capable of doing the job at the level you want the club at, plus a good knowledge of all the promising younsters in the reserves/youths.

For training I would suggest that you concentrate on physical and aerobic training, and never go to intensive in the overall ratings. If you are playing mid-week games you should consider giving players rests between the matches.

Condition 93>100, Fitness "Match Fit"

I don't think match fitness matters in this situation. 93% is too low, IMO, and if you play players in the low 90s all the time they will fall apart.

I generally rest tired players, ease up on physical training from November and use tactics that conserve stamina.

As for team talks, be nasty when you're playing well. Players like to be treated mean.

I never play anyone below 96%.

Never use the 'pleased' team talk at halftime - pleased = complacency.

Tactics - maybe lower the tempo when you get to this stage, play a little more conservative?

I never say pleased at halftime, but i do say it alot at full time... Wrong?

Play a little more conservative? you mean become defensive?

As for team talks, be nasty when you're playing well. Players like to be treated mean
Whenever i do that, and check the ass man report, it comes with negative results..

Archived