Fired!!?

Promotion was not set in stone by the freakin´chairman and just because i lose to the better team in the playoffs i get sacked without a warning.

Cant there be an option in game where i go out in the media and totally chews up the.... person??

Please.

Im totally mad. :mad:

P.S

I had no money.

Promotion was not set in stone by the freakin´chairman and just because i lose to the better team in the playoffs i get sacked without a warning.

Cant there be an option in game where i go out in the media and totally chews up the.... person??

Please.

Im totally mad. :mad:

P.S

I had no money.

I agree, there needs to be a LOT more negativity in the game as regards comments.

I lost 5-1 in the 1st Q round of FA Cup, and after the game all it would let me say about the opposition manager was that I didn't begrudge him his (flukey) win. Me 9 sot's 1 goal, them 6 sot's 5 goals, only one of which was a CCC.

I wanted the option to tell him he was a right tw** and that I was gonna p on his team when I faced them again.

Same with player interaction, where's the option to tell a player that he is never gonna play for you again after a sucky performance ?

Little things like this matter a lot, especially when we have all had frustrating matches etc.

We need a way to take that frustration out in game rather than smacking the computer table.

I agree, there needs to be a LOT more negativity in the game as regards comments.

What i BELIEVE is, that if my contract is to be cancelled, treated like dirt, no pre warning and just out on the street when the chairman snaps his fat filthy fingers then i need just like when you terminate any staff contracts be compensated.

I´ve been angry all day. :(

Would a manager come out though and say in public that because so and so has played so badly he will not be playing again for this team?

I doubt it as it will kill the team confidence. I can't think of it happening at a time irl anyway. :)

Can't remember the players, but I believe it has actually happened a few times irl in the upper tiers of England

Guest tdj.fenner

i think that there is a general consensus for the whole media and player interaction to be improved anyway. i think there also needs to be a lot more interaction with the board and chairman.

for example, the chairman will come and see you before an important game to offer words of encouragement or to say what he expects the result to be. other times he will say that he wants a player in the first for the game.

and i agree with you blue saint. the amount of times that i have been blatantly robbed by the referees in the game and then surprise, surprise, there is no option to say, that c*** of a ref and his f****** useless assistants couldn't see that w***** Jenkins was 2 yards offside, i demand retribution!!!

i think that there is a general consensus for the whole media and player interaction to be improved anyway. i think there also needs to be a lot more interaction with the board and chairman.

for example, the chairman will come and see you before an important game to offer words of encouragement or to say what he expects the result to be. other times he will say that he wants a player in the first for the game.

and i agree with you blue saint. the amount of times that i have been blatantly robbed by the referees in the game and then surprise, surprise, there is no option to say, that c*** of a ref and his f****** useless assistants couldn't see that w***** Jenkins was 2 yards offside, i demand retribution!!!

I think the problem with the media is that we want all these things we can say and do - but the problem is they often become boring and repetative. But I would love more options.

Second - the refs - they took the option away in about 2004 to bad mouth the refs - I dont care about being sent to the stands - I want my option to complain back!!!!

I think the problem with the media is that we want all these things we can say and do - but the problem is they often become boring and repetative. But I would love more options.

Second - the refs - they took the option away in about 2004 to bad mouth the refs - I dont care about being sent to the stands - I want my option to complain back!!!!

*2009- and it's still in, but during press conferences.

I agree that more negative comments would be a positive development...no pun intended. There are times when the opposition team plays very dirty and racks up the cards, and I want to belittle the other manager for using such underhanded tactics. I also am lacking for good comment options when a ref waves clearly offsides play on and I concede a goal.

if you use curse words, it'll mention it in the paper. I haven't tried anything else though, I figure certain key words may get picked up as well.

But if you want to say you'll beat the **** out of their team the next time you meet, you can, it just won't have much of an affect.

Would a manager come out though and say in public that because so and so has played so badly he will not be playing again for this team?

I doubt it as it will kill the team confidence. I can't think of it happening at a time irl anyway. :)

Look at the German coach and Kevin Kuranyi as a specific example. Marcelo Lippi's treatment of players like Cassano is bordering on it too.

Now i even cant get back in the game.

Applying for any job now generates a laugh in the face. Wow, didnt think i was that crappy as a manager seeing that i got to the third round in the cup, second place in the league and no funds what so ever for buying players.

Still i refuse to play the game going straight in as manager for Barcelona, Arsenal etc. where´s the challenge in that?

Archived