World Cup

So the World Cup has started and just as it was about to,everybody from Timbuktu to Cydonia on Mars were eagerly anticipating the kick-off.

Lets see how it is on FM now...non existent.

No build up,no nothing when the World Cup comes around every year.I agree that changing the settings in the match flow will let us see the results every day,but there is no media coverage at all.You'd think it was the Paint Pot trophy that was going on and not the World Cup.

What I want to say is that,in future versions whenever the World Cup or the Euro's come about we should have some sort of news delivered to the inbox.A daily report of the matches perhaps.Anything else you can think of go ahead and suggest,because in my opinion this is a must.

There have been a couple of posts about this in the last week or so. It is a little disappointing however as I have said in another thread it is a little difficult to create the atmosphere and excitement about the tournament in a text based game. Having said that I do agree that we could have a bit more extensive coverage in game

Archived