Steam Product Code!!!!!

Hi, Ive just been and bought FM2010 second hand, and Im wanting to use it via steam, but I cant because it says the product code is already installed onto another computer somewhere. So I dont know what to do to be able to use it. So if you could please possibly help me with this somehow I would be very grateful. Thank You

Hi, Ive just been and bought FM2010 second hand, and Im wanting to use it via steam, but I cant because it says the product code is already installed onto another computer somewhere. So I dont know what to do to be able to use it. So if you could please possibly help me with this somehow I would be very grateful. Thank You

I think the game needs to be uninstalled/deactivated from the computer it was registered on

i reckon the person who bought it has registered it on steam and thought ah don`t need disk so will sell it back to game and let some mug buy it second hand and there still sat there playing it without the disk as you should still be able to play it but will need to install using offline option and keep disk in drive either that or contact sega support and explain your situation there and they might ask you to provide proof and might even give you a new code

i reckon the person who bought it has registered it on steam and thought ah don`t need disk so will sell it back to game and let some mug buy it second hand and there still sat there playing it without the disk as you should still be able to play it but will need to install using offline option and keep disk in drive either that or contact sega support and explain your situation there and they might ask you to provide proof and might even give you a new code

Pretty much what he said mate. Sorry :(

Archived