Changing Champions League Team

Having just come through a very long exam period, I was most looking forward to starting a new game of FM10 with my beloved Spurs playing in the Champions League. Hence I was most disappointed to discover that for some reason the ability to edit the Champions League has been removed from the editor.

I know the official line is that the CL is not editable, however does anyone know any way (Unofficial editor?) in which I can edit the teams in the CL? Or am I wasting my time trying to find a solution?

To complicate matters further, I'M running on a MacBook

cheers

You can't edit Champions League? Don't know why the other ones say you can't as I just did it. Just open the official editor, search for Champions Cup (or what it's called) and go to registered teams (Don't use English language, but...) and there you have a long list of teams. If you'd like to do it simple just replace Liverpool with Tottenham. Change the number behind Arsenal to "1" and Tottenham to "2". That means you have to qualify just like IRL. Don't remember if Tottenham was in Europa League last year, but if they were you have to do the same in Europa League. Replace Tottenham with Liverpool.

Pozzati = Legend

:)

Another quick question, does anyone know how to create a new stadium in the editor? I know how you can assign a new stadium to a club so that they move into it at a set time, however I can't seem to find out how to actually create the stadium.

So it worked for you then? ;)

To create a stadium just go to the stadium screen (Where you search for a stadium). To the bottom right there is a button called "Add". Just press that one. Then you have the option to create the stadium.

Archived