Youth set up

Just wondering if you can influence the type of nationality coming through the youth system? For instance, if I had a Brazilian youth coach, would I get more Brazilian newgens coming through the youth?

Also curious as to why the hell I have (yet again) 7 players come through that play in the position of DC, DM, MC and six of them are completely useless with things like jumping of 4 and natural fitness of around 5. Seems to happen most of the time and I've seen other threads stating this isn't a problem when it quite clearly is.

he doesn't need to be a youth coach.

I think it depends on their role and and their reputation. So if you have a continental assman from Brazil, it's possible he MAY bring a Brazilian through your youth system. I think the best odds are the nationality of your owner, and your nationality. But I have seen coaches of mine bring in players.

It's sort of random.

Nationality of your academy newgens depends on your scouting knowledge. In a nutshell, you have a chance of getting players from the countries you have FULL scouting knowledge of, whatever the method is (staff, scouting, affiliates, etc).

Archived