can i move clubs and then go back?

If you leave a team you automatically get added into the disliked personnel list.

The only way this does not happen is to let your contract run out.

You learn something new everyday.

I started unemployed but have been at Juventus for a season and a half now. If I leave for Real Madrid (which they're interested in signing me), would I be accepted back at Juventus?

No, you being on the disliked list prevents this.

This instant dislike happens even if you are the greatest manager of the team ever and are a legend. Hero to hated in seconds.

I didn't start at Juventus, I was offered the job and took it. Almost two years later Real Madrid may want me at the end of the season. Still?

That's pathetically stupid to say the least. I hope they sort it out next year.

This instant dislike happens even if you are the greatest manager of the team ever and are a legend. Hero to hated in seconds.

I don't think this happens on 10.3

Someone posted in an old thread that they stayed on the legends list even after accepting a new job, and it seems a weird thing to lie about.

I don't think this happens on 10.3

Someone posted in an old thread that they stayed on the legends list even after accepting a new job, and it seems a weird thing to lie about.

i can say this is true, after winning countless amount of trophies and champions league titles for atletico madrid, after 8th season i left my job (just resigned without letting the contract run out) and i got myself a job at ac milan (they were managerless) and i decided to took it because they gave me a transfer budget of 120m euros and they were doing REALLY poor like mid table standings with inconsistent 5ths for past few seasons so decided to take a new project. It was really pleasant to see i was still on legends list.

i can say this is true, after winning countless amount of trophies and champions league titles for atletico madrid, after 8th season i left my job (just resigned without letting the contract run out) and i got myself a job at ac milan (they were managerless) and i decided to took it because they gave me a transfer budget of 120m euros and they were doing REALLY poor like mid table standings with inconsistent 5ths for past few seasons so decided to take a new project. It was really pleasant to see i was still on legends list.

but could you get your job back at atlitico madrid?

I am not sure if this is still the case. It definitely used to be. I have left clubs and am still on their favoured personnel list so I think it could be changed now.

Archived