League Standard

Hey, I was wondering what league standard means in the editor. Is it the average reputation of all the available leagues for that specific nation? For example, italy has a league standard of 17, but Serie A reputation is 18, but I'm sure B and C will lower that 18 to a 17.

Reason I ask is, I've got a lot of custom nations, and my PC is crash dumping and I need to lower the number of leagues, without sacrificing quality regens (want good foreign players, and more competition internationally from South America and Africa)

I've never really thought too much about it tbh but I think it means how good is the quality of the football and what standard of players you'll be able to attract. For example take a look at Scotland who league standard in the editor is 11 so this means that you'll have great difficulty attracting the likes of Kaka to play for any club there which I think is very realistic. I dont think that the league standard affects the quality of the regens although I could be wrong. I think the quality of the regens is more to do with your coaches and your facilities.

Make sure you have the latest patch and this should help with the crash dumps. I've never had any since installing 10.3 but had quite a few with 10.2

Archived