Cant Make Transfers

canttransfer.png

Cant sell or buy players, it seems that the final confirm button has gone missing. A possible problem is that i have 7 players that were trained in england (registered with squad numbers) but need 8 however i ahve many youngsters that have the home grown status of trained at club but are young enough so no need to give them a number. I've just entered into january

can anyone help?

have re-installed but still ahve the same problem, will get to the end of january then register more home grown/ trained in england players, hopefully this will sort out the problem, ill report back when i get there.

How do I delete my Cache files?

First of all you need to turn on hidden files and folders.

XP:

My Computer

'Tools'

'Folder Options'.

The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

VISTA and 7:

My Computer

'Organize'

'Folder and Search Options'.

The go to the 'View' tab and select 'Show hidden files and folders'

Once this is done, follow the instructions below:

Windows XP:

1. Open “My Computer”

2. Navigate to : “Documents and Settings\<Username>\Application Data\

3. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder.

4. Go to the “Football Manager 2010” Folder.

5. Delete the 'cache' Folder found inside here.

Wndows Vista and 7:

1. Click “Start”

2. Click your username on the start Menu

3. Click on “AppData” and then “Roaming”

4. Go into the “Sports Interactive” Folder

5. Go to the “Football Manager 2010” Folder.

6. Delete the 'cache' Folder found inside here.

thanks Neji, ive done the above and reloaded the game, still no affect. The same as the above screenshot of Lloris seems the button is still missing :(

frustrating haha, getting in bids for players can only accept or reject, cant negotiate!

dzekosigning.png

I got a message saying Real Madrid had made a bid for him so clicked make offer at the bottom and selected end of contract. The box didnt come up for me to confirm the offer so was able to sign him for free but unable to buy or sell players still

Edit: here is the save game uploaded if you want to have a look to see if its the save...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z0OT2I05

clear the cache again, remove all graphics (facepacks, logo's, whatever) you have downloaded (just move them to a different folder), reinstall download patch 10.3 and install if you haven't already, and see if it works without putting any graphics back.

YES!!!! thanks :D

I deteleted all folders relating to FM on my computer and the cache folder, many times and reinstalled the game as you said...

Dont know why but it finall worked and have got the confirm and decline buttons back

thanks again!

Archived