Definition of all Contract Clauses?

Hey Everyone,

I tried searching for my answer on the forums, and also on google, and the best I was able to fine was what Regulation and Minimum Fee Release clauses mean, but what about the others?

Is there a site that lists all the clauses and what they mean?

For example, Appearances? If there's an appearance clause on someone, is that basically money I would have to give per appearance? or is it after a certain amount of appearances, that he gets that money?

Also, where does that money come out of? Is it my Budget? or outside of it?

Sorry if this is have mentioned before, but I figure it would best to just ask.

thanks,

Hey Everyone,

I tried searching for my answer on the forums, and also on google, and the best I was able to fine was what Regulation and Minimum Fee Release clauses mean, but what about the others?

Is there a site that lists all the clauses and what they mean?

For example, Appearances? If there's an appearance clause on someone, is that basically money I would have to give per appearance? or is it after a certain amount of appearances, that he gets that money?

Also, where does that money come out of? Is it my Budget? or outside of it?

Sorry if this is have mentioned before, but I figure it would best to just ask.

thanks,

the appearance fee is from the start fo the contract and comes out of your balance mate

Appearance bonus is for every appearance, likewise goal bonus. Manager/coach job release is for when another side wants that player to be a coach for them- they can leave for free.

Non-promotion release clause is like relegation, but if you don't get promoted.

Here you go, all the financial parts of the contract, except for wages.

Signing On Fee - Lump sum paid to the player when they sign the contract, taken straight out of your bank balance.

Appearance Fee - Lump sum paid to the player for each first team appearance, as a starting player or substitue.

Goal Bonus - Sum paid to the player for every goal scored.

Clean Sheet Bonus - Sun paid to the player for every clean sheet kept (goalkeepers only)

Yearly wage rise - Increase in wages each year for the duration of the contract.

Promotion wage rise/relegation wage drop - Increase or decrease in wages, if the club is promoted or relegated.

Minimum fee release clause - Lowest transfer bid that cannot be rejected.

Relegation/non promotion release clause - Lowest transfer bid that cannot be rejected if your club is relegated or fails to be promoted.

Manager/coach job release clause - If this clause is in a players contract then they are allowed to leave if any club offers them a contract as a manager, assistant manager or coach. (I think.)

Archived