A few observations after 3 month

As the title says really and nothing that is keeping me awake at night.

I am 4 seasons into the game and managing Hyde in BSP.

Observation 1. I have my preferred player for my AML position.Over the seasons i have acquired as backup a utility AML/R/C to cover all three positions plus one of my AMC is accomplished as wide left. Added to these i have signed a youngster for the future. You can guarantee as i have signed these players along the way that one or all the existing player in that position pick up injuries of various lengths almost immediately. Conversely if all are fit i may offer the youngster for loan which then triggers a succession of injuries and he has to be recalled. This seems to apply to all positions not just AML.

Observation 2. When i have transferred any players they have only been sold/free to either TNS , Rhyl or Llenelli. TNS need to be renamed Hyde Old Boys.

Observation 3. I keep being advised to sign the same scout in virtually every backroom meeting, even though i have completely changed my backroom staff and his scouting attributes are very poor.

And finally. Does anybody else's game during the match freeze up 3-4 time per match i.e. players just running on the spot. I have a feeling this maybe due to my laptop being bottom end rather than the game itself. I usually play through Steam, don't know if this make a difference.

1- this is probably not happening, but your human mind notices a handful of instances where it does and discards those where it doesn't.

2- interesting

3- yeah, that's very annoying.

4- this happens once in a while for me. My computer easily meets the minimum spec.

when i was in BSN/BSP i sold a few players to TNS they seemed to buy three or four of my players..

as for the back round advice some of it is crap advice eg poor coaches,scouts,players but they can find some gems there too so keep a look out..

Archived