Extended Match Highlights

Has anyone else noticed that watching on extended match highlights just seems to be loads of corners? I find it tedious and end up switching back to "key" so I can watch the match and watch some chances. It would be much better if it showed more chances or incidents rather than a constant stream of corners that lead to nothing!

"Extended" adds some highlights to key highlights. While key highlights pretty much wraps up all most important moments of the game, extended highlights add some things to it.

It's probably coded in such way that in extended highlights you see all corners, all yellow cards and all shots made, also all times when GK touches the ball (sometimes it's just a backpass).

I like to watch extended highlights because I don't know then what's going to happen. If you watch key highlights, you can say that there's a dangerous opportunity coming. With extended highlights it may not be that dangerous or might be just yellow card. So it's less unpredicible.

I disagree I think it should show more yellow cards and incidents rather than just a winger going down the wing, then having a cross blocked and winning a corner. Ball comes in and it's cleared. It's extremely tedious watching corner after corner.

Archived