Not enough goalies to register for WC

I am Honduras and I qualified fro the World Cup.

For my 23-man squad, I have to register minimum of 3 goalkeepers.

I can only find 3 honduran goalkeepers on the whole game, 1 of which is injured and cannot be called up!

I cannot continue the game until I register the team, so I am really stuck and can't do anything!!!!!

ANY SUGGESTIONS?!?!? :mad:

Doesn't allow it, holidaying does it BUT you run the risk of having players in the squad you didn't want. The goalkeepere is then a grey player i think :D

Ah, I know you can do that for champions league squads, didn't know it didn't work for world cups

Surely it should be added into the game that you can put an outfield player in the GK spot as North Korea just did in real life. They should only be able to play in goal but GKs rarely get injured unless you're reckless with training intensity anyway so you shouldn't need more than two. Injuring two in a few weeks would be unlucky.

Surely it should be added into the game that you can put an outfield player in the GK spot as North Korea just did in real life. They should only be able to play in goal but GKs rarely get injured unless you're reckless with training intensity anyway so you shouldn't need more than two. Injuring two in a few weeks would be unlucky.

north korea was trying to take the ****.

they never intended to play that striker as a goalkeeper; they just wanted more attacking options.

The other important question is...

Shouldn't the game always come up with enough players to have a decent national pool for nations the human player is able to manage?

Also, is Honduras a playable team by default? Didn't know that...

north korea was trying to take the ****.

they never intended to play that striker as a goalkeeper; they just wanted more attacking options.

and they got found out cause the player is only allowed play in goal which means he will not kick a ball in the tournament...

Archived