Dilema... Help..!!

The Dilema i'm having is the fact i have now been at Norwich 12 season's, I'm starting to get a bit anoyed about having to spend hours searching for younger players with lower reps to join my club which i do but then a thew months later they want to move on to bigger clubs..

Every one of my players are wanted by bigger teams, i have finished 7th now for 3 years in a row and this 12th season i have 10 games to go and could possibly finish 4th, i am 10 points behind top spot with 1 game in hand.. I have managed to win 1 League Cup and 1 Fa Cup and am currently in the Fa Cup away to Man U who i beat away last year to win the Cup..

It may be the fact tactically i lack some where but i'm finding it hard to keep my cool not beeing able to attract the top players that i find from scouting. there are alot of players that would make my team better but they wont come..

I'm wondering if my ability has taken a club this size as far as i can..? i mean how many more season's should i give to try and win more..? iv now gone out in the Europa League Knock out stage yet again for the 3rd year running, this time to Celtic on away goals..

The guys over in the good player forum has hinted my Golie and Centre back arnt really up to the job at prem level so may be they are 2 weak links..

I was offerd the Bayern job end of last season and am wondering if i should of taken it, currently the chelsea job is vacant and i'm wondering if i should take it..?? even tho i hate Chelsea IRL and i'm a Liverpool fan, thats the job i want ultimataly.. Do i need to move abraod before getting that elusive Liverpool job..?

so my dilema is, should i stay or should i go..?

Archived